• Peggy Porschen Academy (PPA) uses Royal Mail for all on-line deliveries within the UK and Europe.
• PPA will aim to dispatch all books, stationery, perishable and non-perishable orders within one working day by Royal Mail First Class (UK Only) post and if this is not possible we will contact you within 24hours to let you know and advise you on the next available day for posting.
• We don’t dispatch orders on Saturday or Sunday.
• Royal Mail aim to deliver your First Class item the next working day after posting.
• PPA will not be held responsible for delivery delays by Royal Mail outside our control, including industrial action or a disruption to the service however, we will keep you informed of any delays that we are informed of.
• For orders outside the Europe contact us directly on 020 7730 1316 to arrange international posting.
• PPA will send you an email confirming the dispatch of your order (UK and international posting).
• We are unable to exchange or accept return of edible goods, opened or unopened. The only exception is where goods are faulty or we have substituted edible products and you are not happy with the substitutions.
• We are unable to exchange or accept return of fragile edible goods which have been damaged in transit.
• You may return any non-edible product to us within fourteen days of receiving the order in a saleable condition. Please advise us as soon as possible within this period which products you are returning and quote your order number. Please return goods with the original packaging.
• Unless the goods being returned are faulty or unsuitable substitutions, you must cover the cost of returning the goods to us. We will refund you the cost of any goods you wish to return (excluding original delivery charge).
• You must take reasonable care to ensure that any goods being returned are received by the Peggy Porschen Academy and are not damaged in transit. Should you fail to do this, or send them at our cost, we will charge you the direct cost of the return.
• Peggy Porschen Academy will cover the cost of any faulty goods being returned within six months of delivery.
• The kits must be returned as a whole.
BOOKING A CLASS
• Class space is limited therefore to secure a space in the class we require full payment at the time of booking.
• Master classes are intended for amateur bakers as well as more experienced cake decorators.
• All classes are developed with the amateur cake decorator in mind however a basic level of piping & icing skills is an asset.
• If you have any concerns regarding the degree of difficulty of a master class we ask that you contact us on 0207 730 1316 for further details.
• This gift voucher can only be redeemed against products or services of Peggy Porschen Academy and is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
• Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
• This gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash & is non-returnable or transferable.
• Vouchers which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
• This gift voucher may be exchanged for products of a higher or equal price than the face value on this voucher.
• This gift voucher is redeemable in the UK; however certain products from our online shop can be shipped overseas.
• We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT
• All materials & equipment required for the class will be provided unless stated otherwise.Certain tools & equipment used during the class may be available for purchase at the conclusion of the class.
DIRECTIONS & ACCOMMODATION
• A list of hotel recommendations in the area as well as travel directions can be provided on request.
• Peggy Porschen Academy (PPA) Reserves the right to cancel or change the nature of the master class. If we have to cancel a class we will give as much notice as possible and offer a full refund of the cost of the class only. If the date of the class is changed you will be given the option of a full refund or a space in the rescheduled class.
• If a class is cancelled or rescheduled and you request the option of a full refund, please be advised that PPA takes no responsibility for travel or accommodation expenses you may have incurred.
• The PPA is unable to offer refunds on any courses booked.
• In extenuating circumstances, and at the sole discretion of PPA, transfers to another master class may be made, but only in cases where PPA is advised in writing up to 1 month prior to the commencement of the class.
• In the event that you are unable to attend, you must notify PPA in advance if you will be sending someone to replace you.
Use of Peggy Porschen Designs for Commercial Purposes
• All designs taught in the master class are the exclusive intellectual property of Peggy Porschen Academy and must not be used, under any circumstances, for commercial purposes. The intention is to teach techniques that will enable and inspire students to create their own designs.
Students are not permitted to reproduce any cake that they see at the Peggy Porschen Academy or that Peggy Porschen has created, nor are they permitted to recreate any of the designs of cakes which are taught during the masterclass or whilst at the Peggy Porschen Academy for commercial purposes.
Peggy Porschen needs to protect her cake designs which have taken years of skill and practice to design and create. Students should understand that to copy one of Peggy Porschen's cake designs would cause loss and damage to her business.
The intention of the masterclass is for Peggy Porschen to teach the techniques that will enable and inspire you to create your own designs.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
• These are the Terms that apply to your online orders.
• Payment will be taken at the time of order to ensure that there are no delays in getting your order to you.
• If you have any queries or need to make any changes to your order please contact us immediately by email or phone. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours.
• We will not process any orders until it has been checked and approved and we will do our best to process your order for completion within the estimated time frames. If there are any problems with your order we will contact you within three working days of your order being placed.
• We reserve the right not to send any messages with offensive and/or inappropriate content.
• Intellectual Property Rights: Any copyright, design right, know-how or other intellectual property rights produced from or arising as a result of the Order shall, so far as not already vested, become our absolute property, and you shall do all that is reasonably necessary to ensure that such rights vest in us and agree to execute appropriate instruments if we so request.
• In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your Order for any reason, then we will give you as much notice as possible, and discuss the matter with you and try to agree a suitable alternative. If you are not willing to accept our suggested alternative, then we will refund the Price to you.
• Warranty: We warrant that the goods and services performed under these Terms shall be performed using reasonable skill and care, and be of a quality conforming to generally accepted industry standards and practices.
• Limitation of Liability: Except in respect of death or personal injury due to negligence for which no limit applies, our entire liability to you in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of these Terms, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the amount set out in the Order.
• In no event shall we become liable to you for any loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. This shall apply even where such a loss was reasonably foreseeable or we had been made aware of the possibility of your incurring such a loss.
• In no event shall we be liable to you for any damage to your Order after Completion once it has been collected by you, or someone with control of your event or delivered to you or to someone with control of your event.
• Force Majeure: Neither of us shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure, The one affected by Force Majeure, shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations after notifying the other of the nature and extent of such events.
• Waiver: A failure by either of us to enforce any one or more of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of that term or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms of this agreement.
• Notices: Any notice to be given by either of us to the other will be in writing and shall be deemed served if hand delivered to the other at the time the letter was delivered personally or if sent by pre-paid post shall be deemed to have been delivered in the ordinary course of post, or if sent by facsimile or email, upon confirmation of receipt of facsimile or email, provided that the address or transmission number is that given by the other in the Order or is such other address or transmission number as may from time to time be communicated in writing.
• Entire Agreement: These Terms embody the entire agreement between us and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, arrangements, or Orders. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, these Terms may only be varied by a document signed by both of us.
• Exclusion Of Third Parties: Nothing in these Terms is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party, and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
• In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
• "Alteration" means any change to the scope of the Order"Client" means the organization or person that purchases goods or services from the Consultant.
• “Completion” means the date when the Order is deliverable to the Client’s appointed address as agreed or is scheduled to be collected from the Consultant’s premises.
• "PPA" means Peggy Porschen Academy;
• "Order" means the document indicating the goods or services to be supplied by the Consultant and includes any Alterations
• 'the Price' means the sums to be paid by the Client to the Consultant as detailed in the Order or an invoice.
• "Terms" means these terms and conditions, and where the context requires it includes the Order and any Alteration;
• These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and we hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes.